Let’s learn the basic interrogative words: who,what,when,where,why,how,how much,and which
1. Who (누구), what (뭐,무엇), when (언제), where (어디), why (왜), and how (어떻게) are usually used before verbs.
2. Which (어떤,무슨) is usually used before nouns.
3. How much (얼마나) is usually used before adverbs or adjectives.
4. To add the meaning of ‘somebody, sometime, somewhere, something’, just append ㄴ가 to the end of 누구, 언제, 어디, 무엇, respectively.
5. To add the meaning of ‘anybody, anytime, anywhere, anything’, just append 나 to the end of 누구, 언제, 어디, 무엇, respectively.
6. To add the meaning of ‘whoever, whenever, whereever, whatever’, just append 든지 to the end of 누구, 언제, 어디, 무엇, respectively.
누구세요 ? = Who is this?
어디 갔어요 ? = Where did you go?
뭐해요 ? = What are you doing?
언제 왔어요 ? = When did you come?
왜 왔어요 ? = Why did you come?
얼마나 커요 ? = How big is it?
어떻게 했어요 ? = How did you do it?
어떤 식당요 ? = Which restaurant?
|어떻게든지||NO MATTER HOW|