Out of those eligible (5 years+ retired or more) here’s who I would pick as the top 10 remaining snubs:
- Chris Webber. 5x All Star, 5x All NBA, averaged 21/10/4. Top 15 PF all time.
- Marques Johnson. 5x All Star, 3x All NBA, averaged 20/7/3.6 – top 25 SF all time.
- Ben Wallace. 4x DPOY, 5x All-NBA, 6x All-Defensive. One of the top 10 greatest defensive players of all time.
- Sidney Moncrief. 5x All-Star. 5x All-NBA. 2x DPOY. One of the greatest defensive guards of all time.
- Chauncey Billups. 5x All-Star, 3x All-NBA, 1x Finals MVP. Top 25 PG all time.
- Kevin Johnson. 5x All-NBA. averaged 18/3/9. Top 25 PG all time.
- Tim Hardaway. 5x All-NBA. averaged 18/3/8. Similar situation to KJ above. Top 25 PG all time.
- Bobby Jones. 10x All-Defensive. 4x All-Star. One of the greatest defensive players of all time.
- Bob Dandridge. 2x Champion, 4x All-Star. Averaged 18.5/7/3, top 25 SF all time.
- Alvin Robertson. 4x all-star, DPOY, 6x All-Defensive, all-time leader in steals average. One of the greatest defensive guards of all time.
Mark Aguirre, Mark Price, Paul Westphal, Jack Sikma, Mark Eaton, Buck Williams, Fat Lever, Tom Chambers and Brad Daughtery are a few other names I would throw out there as well.