Categories
Tech

What is the difference between a top-of-the-line iPad and a laptop computer?

I have an iPad Pro and a bunch of laptops. Honestly – the iPad Pro does 90% of what people do with a slim and light laptop generally. You can go to all your favorite websites, you can write in your blog, you can watch youtube, use facebook, twitter, reddit etc but the other 10% is stuff like:

-Any application that requires fine mouse control, personally I just prefer to use Photoshop and Excel on a laptop versus the iPad (I know there’s iPad apps for them but they are meh for me)
-AAA PC games
-programming
-torrenting or usenet or some service like that
-Video editing and Audio Production (Yes I know iMovie and Garageband is on the iPad but its nothing compared to Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, ProTools etc)

thats about it. If you do one of those things above, you still need a laptop. Otherwise an iPad Pro will serve you well.