What is the difference between a top-of-the-line iPad and a laptop computer?

I have an iPad Pro and a bunch of laptops. Honestly – the iPad Pro does 90% of what people do with a slim and light laptop generally. You can go to all your favorite websites, you can write in your blog, you can watch youtube, use facebook, twitter, reddit etc but the other 10% […]

Which country is better, China or America?

As much as Chinese like to believe they are a rising superpower, they are still much behind the USA. While they are second in the world in total GDP, only behind the USA, their GDP per capita is 8x lower and GDP per capita is generally a good reflection of how developed a society is. In Asia, […]

Comparisons of East Asia, China vs America

I just finished my trip to Taiwan, which concludes the last East Asian country I’ll be visiting. I visited China first in 2011, then Korea in 2013, then Japan and Taiwan this year. I already talked about some of these differences. Below you can see some videos I made. I think that every one of […]