What is the difference between a top-of-the-line iPad and a laptop computer?

I have an iPad Pro and a bunch of laptops. Honestly – the iPad Pro does 90% of what people do with a slim and light laptop generally. You can go to all your favorite websites, you can write in your blog, you can watch youtube, use facebook, twitter, reddit etc but the other 10%… Continue reading What is the difference between a top-of-the-line iPad and a laptop computer?