This is a tutorial I made five years ago and although it may be a bit outdated, for archival purposes I want to post it here (and anyone still using eAthena RC5 or below can still use these hacks).
For many of these tricks, you are going to need:
1) A Ragnarok Online server running eAthena RC5 or older
2) One or more Sakray clients that can connect
3) WPE Pro packet sniffer
Trading non-existent items
OK here’s how to make it so that you are trading a non-existent item:
1. OK I’m assuming you know how wpe works, so open that up, target your client and start recording.
2. type @storage and move whatever item you’re selling into the storage. Stop recording, and take the item out.
3. A person wants to buy your item, so deal with him and put your item into the window, and press ok (it is assumed that the other person will press OK and trade).
4. send the packets that you’ve recorded, and your item should be in the storage now.
5. trade with the person (they still see the item), and you should now have your item in the storage and the other person with nothing while you still get what the other person traded.
Note: This will theoretically work with the kafra storage in the official servers, so just record the packets you used to open up the kafra storage.
Okay this method is almost like the thread I posted a while back…except it’s almost as easy as roproxy.
Things you need: 2 clients/accounts, 3 or more stackable items,wpe filter.
Step 1: target your client with wpe, go on ur account and have 3 or more stackable items in your inventory.
Step 2: start recording, use @storage or the kafra storage and put x items in (where x is however items you want to dupe minus one).
Step 3: Stop recording and take those items out.
Step 4: Log in with ur other account and deal your first char. Have your first char put all of the items into the window and press ok.
Step 5: Resent the packets that you’ve recorded. You can choose to send all of them, or use my way, it faster:
Just send the packet that make your character say @storage, and the packet that comes right before the long code (usually the long code is near the bottom).
Step 6: Complete the trade.
Now your first char should have the items in his/her storage, and the second char should have the items u traded.
That’s it! 2 clients, 3 items and 2 packets is all u need.
Another guide on duping items
Well, i was messing around with wpe and found a way of duping stackable items.
You need a cart and another person for this, however.
Go on your account and select a char that has a cart. Also make sure that you have 3 or more of a stackable item.
Start up wpe, target ur client, and start recording. Put all but 1 of the item in your cart. stop recording and take them out.
Notice how I’ve put 6 in my cart, leaving 1 in my inventory:
This was tested on a server that ran eAthena RC5, if someone could further confirm this for me, that would be appreciated.